Starting this year you can mail in your boat registration
Posted on Mar 12th, 2018
Requirements for Registering a Boat
- Individual must be a Member of SLLA and current on all assessments due to SLLA on all lots owned.
- Copy of proof of ownership (Title/Bill of Sale) on all new vessels being registered showing make, model#, and serial #.
- Proof of liability insurance for all powerboats and sailboats.
- Insurance must be in the name of the member and include boat description(s).
- All boats must be registered, or listed with the front gate, prior to entering the community; regardless of whether they are allowed or intended to be used on the lake.
Here is the link to the form: